Hiawatha I is an ultra-sensitive RF and microwave collection system. Hiawatha I provides state-of-the-art passive detection and identification of electronic targets with unrivaled sensitivity and throughput. Nokomis and our customers employ variants of the Hiawatha sensor for numerous applications that require the detection, identification, geolocation or diagnostics of electronic components, circuit boards, and electronic systems.
The ruggedized Hiawatha I is designed for field deployment, to be used as either a stand-alone unit or mounted on various platforms.
- Customizable Signature Database for Electronic Targets
- Software Updateable for Additional Targets
- Device Detection Demonstrated in Excess of 1km
- Battery or 28V DC Powered for Vehicle Integration
- Multiple Antenna Options
- Software Flash Updateable
- Man Portable or Vehicle Mounted
- Ruggedized for Extreme Environmental Deployments
- Simple User Interface
- Long Range Detection
- Target Detection and Payload Differentiation
- Electronic Health Monitoring (EHM)
- Remaining Useful Life (RUL) Prognostics
Hiawatha II provides robust electronics detection, identification, diagnostic and geolocation capabilities in an extremely flexible operational package designed specifically for Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) constrained applications. The Hiawatha II system has also been configured and demonstrated to provide utility for RF survey and data logging missions.
Hiawatha II has been tested in multiple flight tests with positive results. The hardware package has been successfully integrated with conformal antenna technology onto several Unmanned Systems.
- Small, Lightweight Sensors (Approx. 1.7 lbs.)
- Tiered Confidence Level Detection
- High Level of Discrimination
- Low False Positive Rate
- Device Detection at Hundreds of Meters